We are seeking an experienced Manager for the management of the general business operational activities of AbacusLandmark Malta, providing leadership and support to all AbacusLandmark Malta staff and acting as the main support for the Client Director.
The candidate will be responsible for the supervision of a portfolio of Company, Trust and Foundation structures managed by a team of administrators and also to maintain a small caseload of selected clients personally. The portfolio ranges from Superyacht and Aviation ownership to holding companies, wealth planning trusts and foundations for high net worth individuals.
The role holder will be expected to have the ability to manage clients and client advisors so as to resolve key issues effectively and select and deliver planned and effective solutions on a timely, operationally viable and cost-effective basis whilst protecting the integrity of the company.
Direct involvement in the take on of all new client business for the company including the administration and completion of organisational documents, working with all internal and external parties to move new business prospects from conception, to proposal, to take on, launch and ongoing management, including, but not limited to Partnerships, Trust, Corporate and Foundations, will be required. The individual will have to ensure all such business is managed appropriately within all internal processes and procedures, and all relevant legal, regulatory and compliance rules and guidelines.
The role requires supervisory, coaching and leadership skills in managing the team and the role holder will be highly motivated and driven to deliver results, to aim high.
Skills & Competencies required to undertake the role:
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply required technical knowledge
- PC literate
- Accurately complete detailed technical work
- Self-motivated with a structured approach to work, requiring minimal supervision
- Identify and analyse problems by interpreting data available
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player with experience of team leadership and operational management, with an ability to communicate with all levels
- Risk awareness, ensuring that all business activities are conducted in line with the policies and procedures of AbacusLandmark group of companies
Knowledge and expertise required to undertake the role:
- A detailed understanding of local and multi-jurisdictional VAT and tax
- Risk management awareness
- Solid working knowledge of the Maltese Compliance and Regulatory environment
Experience and qualifications (essential):
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Team leadership experience
- Ambition to succeed
- Fluent in English
Experience and qualifications (desirable):
- Ability to consider tax and legal implications of transactions
- Foreign language ability
This is a challenging opportunity for a qualified individual, having a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a corporate services environment.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package, and fully support the development of our staff. Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience.Download Job Application Form