We are seeking a Junior .NET Developer to assist with the creation of our bespoke corporate systems, as well as supporting staff using in-house and third-party systems.
The ideal candidate will:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our bespoke corporate systems.
- Work within defined timescales and to departmental standards.
- Produce clear and accurate technical documentation.
Skills/Experience – Essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Visual Basic.NET
- .NET Framework (Windows Forms)
- Microsoft Office
Skills/Experience – Advantageous
- Microsoft SQL Server
This is a challenging opportunity for an individual educated to A level or equivalent, having minimum 2 years development experience.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package, and fully support the development of our staff. Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Download Job Application Form